Flex Retractor System
The Flex system is based on the traditional and well documented method of elasticated retraction.
What makes the Flex unique is the ability for the frame to be shaped and moulded by the surgeon to meet requirements during surgery. A set of adjustable clamps provide the anchoring point, together with a built in clamp for any tubing that may be used at the site.
Shape it Your Way
- Allows certain procedures to be performed without an assistant.
- Single use sterile for convenience.
- Cost effective.
- A wide range of retractors.
- Gives the surgeon ultimate control of the surgical field.
- Can be adjusted and expanded to fit any area of retraction.
- Suits many surgical disciplines.
- Fully flexible.